How to use the text recognition
- Open up your favorite cookbook and pick a recipe that you want to cook soon and need to buy ingredients for.
- Tap the camera icon at the bottom of the screen
- Take a picture of the recipe in the cookbook. Try to focus on just the ingredients, but you don’t need to crop it perfectly.
- After you’re done cropping, tap “Done.”
- The picture gets sent to the cloud, where we use machine learning to pick out the ingredients in your picture.
- You are shown the ingredients we identified, and given an opportunity to edit, add, or remove ingredients before proceeding.
- Tap “proceed” to add the ingredients to your shopping list.
You can complete this process for as many recipes as you need to shop for.
- Swipe right to check or un-check an item
- Tap on an item to edit
For support, email email@example.com